THAT IS ME

                                         THAT IS ME
All i wanted is to be the best of the best among the best. A leader for the people. I did all i could to make all love me..
Was i over shining? In life we disagree at times and agree sometimes. That is the world, but the sun still rise at east and set in the west. Ponder i have, the people have charged. Did i deserve to die that way. Left on the sand like a homeless pet.
We stand beside each other shaking hands and smiling at each other eye balls. We wine and dined on the same table. I was the light of my continent. I never meant to burn other people eyes.
 Don't pity me nor celebrate me. They hug me, shake hands with me, praise me. Please don't judge me nor them.
The master judge is below us and above us, watching us everywhere, thy knows who cares. That is me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professor Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg on PORK Biological Therapy

11 Ghanaian Tamale Base Musicians Who Deserve Attention

International Ghanaian Model Victoria Michaels