AM JUST A VILLAGE KID FROM THE NORTH



 


I am just a village boy from the northern part of Ghana. Born in upper east, spent most of my childhood days in upper west. Lived most of my teen age in northern region tamale. I love to dream, i dream big, bigger than the ocean. But i just don't dream, i believe and hope these dreams come true. I live in my imagination, never afraid to put my dreams into action. One thing i do after dreaming is i work hard. I like to tell stories, i like adventure. Not everyone in my family like my choice of profession, so i have no choice than to prove i have made the right decision. The broadcasting industry is hard to enter but i never quit. I never give up. Am allergic to failure and immune to negative thoughts. I walk from north to south, east to west. I never get tired because i love what am doing. Nothin can hold me back, i have faith in God. People read my post on social media and say wow. They meet me in person and say what! Because am just a 22year old boy. Takin pictures with them is funny, Lookin at the height. I began with 5 followers on twitter that was in 2011 august. And friends on Facebook in that is how i began, now that i got your attention and the world listening, let me start by giving Thanks and praises to God. Am yet to make it and i will make it. I know i have done many wrongs i pray to God, God forgave me. I will work hard, hustle all i can. Hustling won't kill me, it makes me stronger. Am greatful  for every lesson i have learnt all my life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professor Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg on PORK Biological Therapy

11 Ghanaian Tamale Base Musicians Who Deserve Attention

International Ghanaian Model Victoria Michaels