WAS THIS THE WORK OF GOD OR MAN?



Baba before we begin the farmer work, i have something to tell you. My stay in Accra has been good but a lot of sleepless nights. Baba two grown ass men decided to beat each other in public, people stayed awake all night watching these two grown ass men hit each other in the face. And as you know, the dollar has been running 267 miles per hour, so I decided to sit back home and watch TV for the rest of my life, but ECG said no, every day is dum and sor. Luckily Yvonne Nelson led a ‪#‎dumsormuststop‬ vigil with other Gh celebrities. Just when everything was coming back to normal, Tigo suggested we should meet Niaja and dance to ADOBI, unfortunately the New Guy told the media not to come his way, so I took some time off to play, then I was told of an acid attack, baba I nearly refused to eat, but as you know the way to a boy’s heart is the stomach, so I went to circle to get some food, the food I could afford was plantain chips and sobolo. 


The people there were laughing, marketing and doing the daily duties as usaul, I got home, trying to get a sound sleep, when I was again told the some parts in accra was flooded and properties worth millions got carried away by rain. ‪#‎ACCRAFLOODS‬. Baba the worse of it was there was ‪#‎fire‬, people close to the fire left nothing but their memories behind, many survived. Baba as I speak to you, the blame game is still on. But baba what I don’t understand is, ‘’WAS THIS THE WORK OF GOD OR MAN’’?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professor Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg on PORK Biological Therapy

11 Ghanaian Tamale Base Musicians Who Deserve Attention

International Ghanaian Model Victoria Michaels