Who is to blame? Men, Women, Society, Destiny? Who???

For sometime I have made some observations and honestly I find it a hard nut to crack. Most of our young ladies in the training colleges and polytechnics always find themselves in Marriage situations which many people judge them without knowing their motives or reasons. In the northern region of Ghana where I began this research and also seek public opinion some blamed the Parents, for not establishing themselves before getting married, others blamed the ladies/young girls Husbands for not supporting their wives, others blamed the young girls/ladies, for venturing into marriage early, some blamed the extended family for not helping. Some advised that the ladies should work to gain grounds before venturing in to marriage because the man or their husbands also have problems of their own. Others advices that since girls or females experience menapose early, they should marry early to avoid difficulty in picking a seed. Others also advised that the African society don't respect single women who are passed the age of marriage. So I ask WHO IS TO BLAME?
Life itself has obstacles but some are obstacles created by our parents or by us. Allow me take you through the various marriage situations and complains in which our ladies in these polytechnics or colleges face. I am very sorry I can't mention names of these brave ladies who spoke to me. Lady (A) I am a young girl of 24 and attending Tamale Nurse Training College, in my final year. I have a boyfriend who is a teacher and ready to marry me when I graduate. I was raised by a single mom and I have two siblings, i am so confused as to whether I should go into marriage or stay single and work for sometime to help me mum and siblings before I venture into marriage. Because I feel my boyfriend salary plus mine can't support and care for both our needs and that of our siblings. Lady (B) I am a young girl of 26 and a teacher, currently am married and I have a baby boy. I feel I have betrayed by siblings because, after I graduated, I got married to a handsome gentleman who is also a teacher, we are okay with ourselves but my siblings are lacking behind due to school fees and other basic needs because my mum is not as strong as she used to be. As for my dad he has retired. And the salary I get I use to support my husband and my baby. Lady (C) I am a young girl of 23, my dream is to get married after I complete college but I have two siblings and my dad has invested his last in my education. Honestly I don't have a boyfriend yet. I love my brothers a lot and would like them to focus on their education. The little salary I earn I use it to support in the fees paying and books while my parents manage to provide food and other stuff. Assuming I get married would I be able help the family, will my husband allow me continue to support my family?
Lady (D) I am a young lady of 25, am a nurse and am single, currently I am the face of my siblings and parents, majority of their needs depends on me, the extended family careless. I broke up with my boyfriend who was about to marry me because anytime I put on new cloths and change a new motor bike his family members go around saying their son is spending money on me and does little to them and this brought a whole of of talks which led to our breakup. Now people who don't know why am still single think am a bad girl and don't want to get married. Lady (E) I am a young girl of 24, and working at the ministry of health as a junior consultant, I have refused to get married because I remember when I was in school and our dad divorced our mother, my junior brother and sister had to work as cleaners and dish washers in bars and restaurants just to help my mum pay my fees. Because of this they are been lacking behind if you compare their age and class/form they are now. So I also made a vow that until I find a man who is ready to help me support my siblings to get to a good education then I will continue to be single and help them by myself, when they get good education and are well groomed then I will think of marriage. So as a young girl/ Lady who competes college/ polytechnic and about to get married or hoping to get married knowing her single parent or parents can't take care of the rest of my siblings and no help from extended family, what should this young girl/lady do to help her single parent/ parents and siblings before She venture into marriage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professor Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg on PORK Biological Therapy

11 Ghanaian Tamale Base Musicians Who Deserve Attention

International Ghanaian Model Victoria Michaels