GhoneTv Classic Video Editor Elijah Okine

Elijah Okine was born on 2nd May 1990, at Dansoman but he comes from James Town. Started his basic education at Ewit Greenwich Classical Academy, Attended Breman Asikuma Senior High at the Central Region, with the Tetiary Level, Elijah attended Accra Polytechnic did Diploma in Business studies there. His long time interest in film and television got him schooling at Accra Film School.
Elijah said. " The reason why I decided to study film and television was that when I was as young as 15yrs I could easily recorgnise the mistakes we do in our movies, when It comes to special effects, Editing, make up and much more, so I decided to enrol in a film school to know much about the profession and to correct the mistakes weve been doing in our industry, even at that age I was able to use windows movie maker to make short films".
Elijah is a video editor at GHOne Tv, and He edits 6 programmes, namely, Daily Entertainment Buzz, The Pundits, E-Talk, , Glitterati, Lets Go Shopping and He is also a supporting editor for Miss Malaika The greatest inspiration comes from God but aside that,my late mum has inspired me alot...I also watch my old works and get alot of inspiration from that because I always watch out for my mistakes and find new ways to improve on them

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professor Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg on PORK Biological Therapy

11 Ghanaian Tamale Base Musicians Who Deserve Attention

International Ghanaian Model Victoria Michaels