AMAZIN To Drop Hit Singles In 2016

Zulom Alfred Aka AmaziN hailS from the Upper Eastern part of Ghana, Pwalugu to be precise. Frafra by tribe. Started his elementary education at Golden Child Preparatory and then completed JHS at Englebert International all in Accra. Senior high school at St.Pauls in Kwahu. Currently a third year student pursuing a degree in Management and Computer Studies at the Wisconsin International University College.
" I took music serious in High School when I teamed up with some of my house mates( Dalvin Abeiku Crankson of CitiFilms and Kwasi Penyah of Yungers_Gh fame) and formed a group called Wantryb..Music for me has always been my life..Music really saved me when all was get rough in my life..I see my self not only as an Entertainer but also a Preacher..I want to use my music to liberate he Youth..Keep them in a Positive Posture always,Encourage then to always work hard and make sure money is made in a Positive way.."
" Well apprently am preparing to launch my first mixtape album ( MusicalYearMixtape Album) mid-2016 and also drop some singles off my Debut Album "BornToBeAwinner"...At the moment I have Down_Fih_Mih, Feeling_Mih_Style,Wansided and MunaNguaa making mad waves in Madina, Adenta and its environs, Looking forward..Well we only hoping for the best..#MunaNguaa # MadinaBoss #PositiveAttitude.. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professor Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg on PORK Biological Therapy

11 Ghanaian Tamale Base Musicians Who Deserve Attention

International Ghanaian Model Victoria Michaels