The X Factor 2015: Watch Reggie N Bollie perform 'I Gotta Feeling'/'I Like To Move It'

Reggie (31) and Bollie (29) both originally hail from Ghana but have been living in the UK with their families for the past five years. They are no strangers to the music business, with the pair both separately releasing material in their native Ghana. The duo think Cheryl is the “perfect mentor” as “she’s been in a band for longer than us and has won The X Factor multiple times”. Fascinating Fact: In Ghana, Reggie released three songs in 2006 called Virgin, For Sale and Adoma. In 2004, Bollie also had a hit called You May Kiss The Bride.
Reggie N' Bollie closed The X Factor semi-finals on a high note with an energetic mash-up of 'I Gotta Feeling' and 'I Like To Move It' by Black Eyed Peas and Reel 2 Rea. The duo brought the party and got a lot of love from the judges and the audience Simon Cowell compared it to their less-well-received first performance: "You made me believe that this would be a terrible semi-final with the first song, but you had that up your sleeve.
"The final would not be the final without Reggie N Bollie," he added. Nick Grimshaw said: "That is what I'm talking about! I feel like you should always do medleys. I'm desperate to see that at Wembley next week." Rita Ora repeated Simon's sentiments, saying: "It would not be the final without you two." Cheryl Fernandez-Versini also brought up their first performance, saying: "We always knew we had this in our back pockets. "Your journey has been so special to me." The X Factor airs on ITV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professor Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg on PORK Biological Therapy

11 Ghanaian Tamale Base Musicians Who Deserve Attention

International Ghanaian Model Victoria Michaels