A Message from Kim Kardashian " Strength of a Woman "

Religiously we are told not to judge a book by its cover, the heart and intentions is the most important which only the creator knows best. Everyone and the way they decide to spread their message, and it's your choice to choose to accept or decline.
I love Kim, she is a new breed of motherhood in our era. She so proud of her body, mind and soul, loyal, modest and kind hearted,I don't see any threat in her, I only see honestly and confidence in her eyes. My religion does not agree to what she does but who am I to judge. I don't support her nudes neither will I blame her. The whole nude-photo spread more thought, as Kim Kardashian decided to pen down a message So on Tuesday night, in honor of International Women's Day, she penned a lengthy retort about shame, sexuality and empowerment. "I am empowered by my body," she wrote. "I am empowered by my sexuality. I am empowered by feeling comfortable in my skin. I am empowered by showing the world my flaws and not being afraid of what anyone is going to say about me." Kim doesn't feel as though the occasional nude post should prevent her from being a role model. In fact, she thinks it might just make her one.
"And I hope that through this platform I have been given, I can encourage the same empowerment for girls and women all over the world," Kardashian added. "I don't do drugs, I hardly drink, I've never committed a crime — and yet I'm a bad role model for being proud of my body?" she wrote in the post on her website..
"I lived through the embarrassment and fear, and decided to say who cares, do better, move on," she explained, noting that it's time for others to move on, too. "I shouldn't have to constantly be on the defense, listing off my accomplishments just to prove that I am more than something that happened 13 years ago."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professor Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg on PORK Biological Therapy

11 Ghanaian Tamale Base Musicians Who Deserve Attention

International Ghanaian Model Victoria Michaels