Singer/Performer Alberta to release first single this Christmas Season

The 2011, Vodafone Icons Divas Edition Auditions witness the amazing voice and performance from Alberta Gariba, as she successfully made it to the final 8 and then the final 6 in Accra.

One would have imagine her raise to the top 3 but the dream ended because of votes, but to Alberta it was all worth it.

” It opened me up to a bigger world of opportunities ” she said











Born in Wiaga in the Upper East Region of Ghana, and did the growing up in Tamale, Sunyani and Accra respectively.

Little Alberta from childhood, had always wanted to sing . And here is why ” Because every time I heard music, it filled me with so much joy and love.


'' I remember my primary school days at St Peters Primary in Tamale when the then minister of education Mr Harry Sawyer came to commission a new building they had put up. Our headmistress needed a child who could sing a catchy song to welcome the honorable minister, and so she tasked class teachers to fish out pupil who could sing. And so there was a fierce competition, and I was chosen. I remember feeling so excited and when the D day finally came, I sang and the applause I got from the crowed and the honorable minister , got me thinking to myself, ” I am going to spread this joy I feel inside me every time I sing to the world one day”. I sang everyday since, mostly to myself or my family till ” Alberta Gariba recalled.



Alberta has a live band and have been performing live shows since. Sanatu Zambang first spotted her at the Modern City Hotel Live Band Night as she gave an electric performance, capturing the attention of every single person present.

The singer/performer haven’t launched any major song in the media yet, but music has just been that thing that brings her automatic joy and she is satisfied with just that.

” I do have a very good song in the making this year though, targeted at the Christmas season ” Alberta added


Alberta Gariba describes herself as a lot of things, a believer, an acting coach and actress , a singer, a humanitarian worker and a corporate woman. ” I love all this bits that comes together to form the whole me ” she said with a cute smile.

See more stories at www.sanatuzambang.com

Exclusive with Amie – I am not copying Diva 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professor Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg on PORK Biological Therapy

11 Ghanaian Tamale Base Musicians Who Deserve Attention

ANGELINA JOLIE HUMANITARIAN WORK IN AFRICA AND THE WORLD (QUEEN OF HOLYWOOD)