Hypocrisy or Ignorance ? Leave Wiyaala Alone

I still don't get it, everyday we keep on criticising people who bleach their skins, on social media, home, office etc. Yet our actions, reactions, and attacks, towards dark skins is nothing but racism. So I ask, is this Hypocrisy or Ignorance?
In recent times, Ghanaian ladies bleach their skins to look appealing to men and to the public. Many Ghanaian celebrities have been accused of bleaching by the public. Wiyaala is a Ghanaian Celebrity who has kept her dark and lovely skin from birth till now, she has received negative insults from fake fans and hates both on social media and public places about her looks and skin, but that has not discouraged her nor she attempting to bleach her skin. For me @Rafiu_fishbone I don't care about how beautiful or smooth your skin is, if you have a smooth soft attractive skin and tour attitude and personality is bad, then you are ugly to me. That's who you should call ugly. God created us in his own image, so who are you to judge his creation. I personally I have experience such nonsense from people I meet, mostly people who know am a fan of wiyaala make those stupid comments and I also give them a piece of my mind, which I know hurts them but since you choose to hurt my dear friend behind her back, I will also hurt you behind her back. Scientifically people who bleach are exposed to skin diseases, which in one way or the other cases serious threats to their lives and health as well. In a recent interview with Amanda, she said " For me now my skin is like rock, I don’t care. Why I don’t care is that I only get few people even if it’s 100, I know I have thousands of people who like me so why should some probably 50 people bother me with you are ugly,” Wiyaala also added she only blocks such people. “Whenever you do that if I don’t like you I just block you simple but I will never insult you back. It’s your problem.”
My messages to Wiyaala is that I am fully part and parcel of the thousand people standing fiercely behind her back. You are what I call happiness, even though we have to met each other, I feel your warmth and softness of your heart, my dear before anyone can bring you down, he or she needs your concern, no one take take away your happiness without your consent. Stay strong and keep that heart of yours pure, if beauty really lies in the eyes of the beholder then someone out there will surely hold onto you until death do both of you apart. Over the years black skin has received countless criticisms and for some blacks who could not take in the criticisms any longer had to go in for bleaching, which has also not been helpful. Many Movie starts, Musicians and Models have ventured into bleaching to make their skin look attractive and appealing to the public eye, and the end result is nothing but skin diseases and more insults from both blacks and whites. Noella Wiyaala was born in Wa, Upper West Ghana as one of four sisters and raised in Tumu. Her surname, which she picked for a stage name, means "the doer" in her native Sisaala language. Her music style has been described as Afro-pop[ or Afro-rock with elements of tribal folk music. Wiyaala is a brand ambassador for PepsiCo in West Africa, alongside Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage, promoting Pepsi throughout Ghana as the brand looks to grab a larger share of the soft drinks market.She is also the Converse All Stars ambassador for Ghana since 2014. Wiyaala At a very young age, Wiyaala attracted attention as an entertainer, artist and athlete to advocate for women’s rights in her native Ghana. Her love for her Ghanaian upbringing is reflected in her beautiful and powerful ballads. Her messages of positivity have made her an icon and inspiration for young Ghanaians. Her mission is on of love, peace, and celebration. Wiyaala is known to criticize the male-dominated culture and polygyny of some African countries and to stand up for women's rights and against family violence in her native Ghana. Her song "Tinambayai" in Sisaala language has been regarded as a protest against the exploitation of women in Africa. Wiyaala has expressed sympathy for feminism as a mean to encourage young girls into completing their education. "Make Me Dance" has been included in the top of feminist songs for the 2013 winter by Bitch feminist magazine. During the first edition of the All Africa Music Awards held on 27 December 2014 in Lagos, Wiyaala won two of the coveted 23.9-carat gold-plated trophies for "The Most Promising Artist in Africa" and "The Revelation of the African Continent". She has been commended by Vodafone for her achievements and hailed as a youth icon and an inspiration for young Ghanaians to strive for success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professor Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg on PORK Biological Therapy

11 Ghanaian Tamale Base Musicians Who Deserve Attention

International Ghanaian Model Victoria Michaels