It's About Personality & Attitude NOT the Skin. My Wiyaala 💋❤️

For me I don't care about how beautiful or smooth your skin is, if you have a smooth soft attractive skin and tour attitude and personality is bad, then you are ugly to me. That's who you should call ugly. God created us in his own image, so who are you to judge his creation. I personally I have experience such nonsense from people I meet, mostly people who know am a fan of wiyaala make those stupid comments and I also give them a piece of my mind, which I know hurts them but since you choose to hurt my dear friend behind her back, I will also hurt you behind her back.
People will always talk, when you are fat, they say you are fat, when you are slim they say you are slim, when you are fair in colour they talk, when you are black they talk. Abaaa Ghanaian female musician Wiyaala, known in real life as Noella Wiyaala, says she is not concerned about attacks on her looks. Well known for her single ‘Rock My Body’ and androgynous image, the 28-year-old musician always possesses a high level of energy whenever she is performing on stage. Wiyaala is blessed with an enviable musical talent but some Ghanaians have rather chosen to concentrate on her physique with others describing her as ugly on Facebook. Speaking in an interview with Amanda Jissih on Showbiz Filla on Hitz FM, the singer says she is not bothered about people who criticise her for her looks or call her ugly. For me now my skin is like rock, I don’t care. Why I don’t care is that I only get few people even if it’s 100, I know I have thousands of people who like me so why should some probably 50 people bother me with you are ugly,” she said. Wiyaala said she only blocks such people. “Whenever you do that if I don’t like you I just block you simple but I will never insult you back. It’s your problem.” Wiyaala won two of the coveted 23.9-carat gold-plated trophies for "The Most Promising Artist in Africa" and "The Revelation of the African Continent". She has been commended by Vodafone for her achievements and hailed as a youth icon and an inspiration for young Ghanaians to strive for success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professor Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg on PORK Biological Therapy

11 Ghanaian Tamale Base Musicians Who Deserve Attention

International Ghanaian Model Victoria Michaels