My Parents advised, I go to a Nursing school, I did. Now I’m Back, I’m the newest “ Boss Chic”

Amie has had her fair share of industry banter, as self acclaimed dancehall queen, Diva 1 has thrown out punches to the recent comments made by Amie earlier today Wednesday 1st November 2017.

“ I always believe that everything has its time, so in the begin it was difficult for me, so my parents advised I apply for the Nursing Training College, and I did apply and I had admission.

Even the likes of Mama Rams were doing great but I hardly saw young ladies in the Northern music scene, so after completing nursing school I just couldn’t give up ” Amie told sanatuzambang.com









With the kind of music I do, I don’t have a role model in Northern Ghana, but Celine Dion and Wiyaala are among my top favorite singers the world. Speaking of awards “ I want to win BET and other international awards “. Amie said.

“ After I released “ High ” and “ By my side “, I realize that I was more on RNB than Dancehall. Because I do RNB and Dancehall, so my team and I decided I do dancehall since we are now into the game now ” – Amie added

Amie will be releasing her newest single titled “ Boss Chic “, the song will be released on Thursday 2nd November 2017. “ Boss Chic “, is a song empowering women and young ladies out there to be their own boss and live life to their satisfaction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professor Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg on PORK Biological Therapy

11 Ghanaian Tamale Base Musicians Who Deserve Attention

International Ghanaian Model Victoria Michaels