Always i have wished for more. Impatient has clouded my thoughts, i work double the average man, receive less the average worker. When the blessing of my creator began raining on me, when i just started to enjoy the worldly pleasures, ''YOUR TIME IS UP'' says my creator. Why now? Why me?.. I looked at my children they had a secured future, a brighter one, age took away my mom identity, but she is proud of me.. My sisters looked at me with eyes filled with tears, i told them death is not the end, is just the beginning so be happy. After 25years of marriage my wife was still looking fabulous and charming, like the day i first set my eyes on her.. I pray my creator forgives me and have mercy on me,please for i have made a lot of mistakes, to the people i have wrong, please forgive me.. -family comes first -embrace what you have now -continue to dream big -believe and never lose faith in GOD. Until you meet me in the hereafter GOODBYE BY ABDUL RAFIU MOHAMMED FISHBONE -0266221777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professor Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg on PORK Biological Therapy

11 Ghanaian Tamale Base Musicians Who Deserve Attention

International Ghanaian Model Victoria Michaels