" A Second Wife" or " For Better, For Worse "

(Ike Nana Kweku Amoah) Yes because, a woman in marriage becomes the most concerned partner in a family when it comes to decision making despite the faith (religious faith). For marriage is not all about children but the real marriage God anoints is the companionship of the couples. So I don’t think a man has that right to remarry just because the wife doesn’t conceive. For more info. check Ephesians 5:22 - 5:33 (Mur Phid) I have check Ephesians 5:22-33. And I have not seen where it says no remarriage. I have not also seen where it says when u take another wife it means u don't love da first one or u hate her. Why don't u also check Genesis 16:1-4
(Ike:..) The understanding of scripture is not of the naked eyes but the wisdom from God please check it well from 28 downwards and if a man does that because of a child then his love becomes lust not love and mind you, lust is not only about sexual desire but any conditional feeling about someone or some thing. I believe with that thought of having children is only a pride of the world not to God. check again from 1 John 2:16 - "For all that [is] in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world". (Mur Phid:..) 1 john 2:16-" for all that is in the world,the lust of the flesh,and the lust of the eyes,and the pride of life,is not of the father,but is of the world....if u had known the scripture very well u would know that the verse is telling u about worldly things not love and lust. "FOR ALL THAT IS IN THE WORLD. MEANING material things,worldly things that the eyes look at and wants it. Luxury things that is pride of life. IS NOT OF THE FATHER BUT OF THE WORLD. MEANING has nothing to do with the father but things of the world. So that verse is not talking of love and lust my friend.
(Phid:..) I have taken my time to check 28 downwards. And it says. "So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. 29For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church.... Please where does it says u hate ur wife when u take another or u cannot marry another wife. Da cotation u are givin doesn't fit into this matter. Your naked eye don't understand this whole thing. Is true not only the scripture can one not understand with the naked eye... (Phid :..) Marrying two wife's doesn't mean u hate the first one. Someone can have children for u and u still love someone that doesn't have more than her. (Ike:..) but the scriptures stated a man must love his wife and not wives and even the basis of which you going for another woman is lust not love and God does not deem it right (Ike:.). the whole of what we are disusing is in that quotation and it takes patience and wisdom from God to understand that scripture (Phid)You don't know anything about the scripture. Instead of explaining to us how the verses you quoted is related to this issue, you are telling us that wisdom and patience from God is what we need to understand what you said. What I'm saying is simple english language. Explain to us since u are the only one who understands it. (Ike:..) You are just refusing to see the truth but just that am in the office and do not have much time to do so. but don't worry i will get back to you after close of work ok, be blessed. .(Phid) I'm not going to say anything about this again. Cause I know u will keep saying u are the only one who understands the verse. Even if we give u 100yrs u can't prove it cause the verse has nothing to do with what we are saying here. Next time don't be in a hurry to quote a verse so that they will say u are good but check well before u do so. Free advise.
(Awal:..). "we seek treatment,if nothing is changed, then I ask her permission for a second wife" (Rabi:...) Before GOD and man i will continue wit the marriage if only he makes me happy besides is not all aut sex u know? is the love between the two of us, i admit it will be deficult but hey i will marry him. the difficult part is that they will think i can't conceive (Achiri:...) Every body and his /her motivational factor in marriage. My motivation is to procreate. So if a lady cant give me that, i have to find another. (Alhassan Sualehu Progress.) Due to the the love u have for her, will surely tell her that I am impotent, if she leaves me (Ayisha Nantogmah) " Can this impotency be treated if yes l advice u help him treat if it can't be treated u go in for divorce" (Josephine:..) If so then why can't a woman get pregnant with another man's child because her husband is impotent? Let's be very honest ..I rest my case,, lol
(Phid:..)..a man bringing another woman is not going to reduce your status in any way. After the man the first wife is the second leader of the family. And there is no way that the man will love the second more than u. Have u ever heard the statement: first love never fades. The second wife knows that is by chance that she came and u are always goin to be the mans first love. Adopting a child from someone u don't know and adopting a child that is born and raise by u and u know the child's family lineage which one is better ? (Josephine:). I will luv both the same way. but my point hear is , I want my husband and I want him all to myself.. Luv is much beautiful when u sharing with the special someone not 'special people' ..don't u think my dear Mur Phid? (Inge::..). there are enough children in this world who don't have parents anymore. If you can't have some of your own, why not adopt them and make them your own because there are enough children longing for the love of parents.. (Josephine). Anyways the woman will allow him go for another woman out of luv and knowing very well she is a lost case..but I still stand by my words that if de man really luvs his wife, they can still have a child or even children not necessarily from them
(Romeo:..). how many Africans will love to adopt Kids, will his Family welcome such a child? This is Africa, the way we see things are different (Josephine:).. Oh come off your African mentality my dear..in Africa, don't we have children for adoption? So spare me de 'we are Africans ' Hippocratic way of thinking.. Be honest would you let ur wife get pregnant with another because you can't get her pregnant?,, come again Romeo Romeo..not fair (Romeo) look at this illustration. I love my girl so much and I don't have problem to adopt when we are not able to have children but will my family give that child the lifestyle he deserves when I am no more? This is Ghana, nobody take of another man's children not to talk of someone who is not even a biological child.
( Josephine) You and I know is not possible to be with a man who can't function like ' a man'. I mean not possible. But the problem here is that they are married, and marriage is for better for worse. So my point is,If something can be done about it then fine But to remain married to him, knowing he can't perform, come on, You know the implications The question is , does he want a second wife? We can adopt Giving birth is not the only way to Have a child There are so many kids out there in need of care and love So why not Adopt Because I can't share my husband with anyone. If he insists on having his own children, then I will let him go. (Naafi'u:..) That would be the best way than to divorce the woman especially if she stil loves you. Again, islam support and encourages marrying more than one wife if you can be able. (Phaizah X Bilkiss :.. I don't think u can stop ur man from going in 4 a second wife wen u are unable to give him a child. (Rhammah Rhammat he can bring in a 2nd wife provided he won't see u less of a woman afterwards. Probably at d appointed time you can have tour own kid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professor Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg on PORK Biological Therapy

11 Ghanaian Tamale Base Musicians Who Deserve Attention

International Ghanaian Model Victoria Michaels