'' My Golden Earth Girl '' Another Master Piece From Jemima Baada

Awudu Sharifa, Model of Wear Nation and Chief of Yung Duuni




Jemima Nonunume Baada
Apart from championing human rights and women empowerment, Jemima is also passionate about writing and has a blog: www.missbaada.wordpress.com where she exhibits her creative works. Here is the latest from Jemima Nomunume Baada poems






















My Golden Earth Girl

She came to me unexpectedly
On a cool fall’s evening
She came as a sign of love
And affection and commitment
She came to remind me that
One was there if all were gone

My golden earth girl
It was the most beautiful night
With the most cherished memories
It was a night I wished to pause

My golden earth girl
I thought it was a dream,
but I woke up next to her
The morning was bright
But she was brighter
The dreams had been promising
Yet she was more enchanting

My golden earth girl
We took a walk on a warm fall afternoon
And she left without a goodbye
One moment she was there
The next she was gone

I’d known her for half a day
But she left imprints that’ll forever remain
My golden earth girl

She left when she should have stayed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professor Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg on PORK Biological Therapy

11 Ghanaian Tamale Base Musicians Who Deserve Attention

International Ghanaian Model Victoria Michaels