DAGBON RADIO AWARDS, JOSEPHINE NOMINATED FOR BEST LUNCH PRESENTER CATEGORY

Basically Dagbon Radio Awards is here to remind radio personalities on why they choose radio as their profession. Naa Kwarley continued, on The Reason Behind The Dagbon Radio Awards, she said, " People grew in radio, others chanced upon it and some went for it with passion. Radio in Tamale has grew within these people, so why don't we use Dagbon Radio Awards as an opportunity to highlight our mistakes, correct them, learn from the wisdom of the new, blend it and come out with something unique and understanding that will every Ghanaian have respect not just for radio but radio in tamale. I feel is time they get that respect ".
Josephine host The Brunch & Lunch Show on Diamond Fm in Tamale, on Mondays and Tuesdays,and on Wednesdays She plays exclusively Spanish songs "salsa songs"only on diamond fm. During the Show Josephine picks a topic of her choice and together with her guests for the show, they discuss the topic. Josephine has been a long time sweet heart of mine, we met during a rehearsal for a film and since then we have been friends, Josephine is a extraordinary young lady with amazing character and attitude, one will see or say she is self centered but when you spend time with her, you will realize she sweet like lolly pop.
I asked Josephine Why she choose radio as a profession and her view on entertainment in the north. I went further to ask her what societal issues does she stand for and why. Here is a profile of Josephine and the answers Josephine gave me. Nana Benhene Brago Josephine, had her high school education at wenchi Methodist senior high from the year 2004 to 2007. She is a native of kintampo in the Brong Ahafo region "born and raised there". Josephine " I've always love to be an advocate for change and to do that there can't be any better platform than radio and also I think I chose radio because I am one hell of a talkative😜 lol.. I will say am very passionate about
Education and culture because one can not do away with these two." " I think for now entertainment in the north still need a lot of changes but I hope to see it improved to a higher standard.. My plans for the future is, to be a renowned presenter and though am from the south , I will always represent northern region because northern region has offered me a great deal of opportunity. I want to work hard to achieve my goals to put northern on the map ". When asked about the " hard to penetrate industry in the north " Josephine replied " Hmm is certainly not easy to survive in this industry of ours but what keeps me going is doing my best, being myself and loving what I do.. Josephine has been nominated for the maiden Dagbon Radio Awards is on, Brago Josephine of #Diamond_Fm has been nominated for the Category "Best Lunch Time Presenters Category". Please text DRA JOSE to 1406 to vote for her. Please write in BLOCK. Thank you. God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professor Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg on PORK Biological Therapy

11 Ghanaian Tamale Base Musicians Who Deserve Attention

International Ghanaian Model Victoria Michaels