Balchisu PrettyKyzz, Resigns from JusticeFm

For listener of the Radio Justice Lunch Time Special,they will have to brace themselves for its going to be a lonely afternoon forever.  Abubakari Balchisu, popularly known as PrettyKyzz, has resigned from Justice Fm. Speaking to Sanatu Zambang on friday 28th October, she explained that it sad to leave a job you have been doing for 6years but its also good to venture into other opportunities.

The lunch time host at radio Justice, who has in fact risen through the odds to become an inspiration to lots of people in the north.  Growing up as a child,she has always had that strong urge to be able to influence society positively with the least opportunity.

Her desire was driven by the fact that she come from the part of the country that has always been considered by many as deprived coupled with so many unfortunate realities such as the education of female children which was not so much of a priority to many families.This to a very greater extent pushed her dream of becoming a better person to the society so she could be an inspiration to people who are just like me,coming from the north with similar experiences

PrettyKyzz posted on facebook
 '' It all started with North star and then to Justice Fm where by the special grace of God 've worked for six(6) years 
It's been rough and smooth(part of life) 
But i have no regrets whatsoever 
The good times thought me how to love, accept and appreciate life better 
The rough times thought me to love and appreciate myself more and especially to be become more of a private person 
To those who sincerely loved and appreciated me for me, I love u a million times......to those who hurt, disappointed and let me down, I'm so grateful cos seriously. ...u helped shape my life for the better. To those who hated me with so much passion, I pray for u
To the great pretenders, God have mercy on u. I sincerely appreciate all the people who contributed immensely before and during those moments of my life as a presenter (wish i cld mention all names) especially my sweet mum.....u've been a great support and an inspiration. ...love u bunch 
On the 28th of October, I officially resigned from Justice Fm to enable me take a step further in my journey of life
Unfortunately for some reasons I could not get the chance to say goodbye to my most cherished listeners and i want to take this opportunity to say a big big thank u to u all for being part of my life 
For allowing me be the voice u listen to
Music to your soul and an inspiration to most of u. I couldn't have made it without u. You all contributed to who I am today 
Thank u. To those i hurt, I apologize
To those i let down or disappointed, forgive me. If I ever have a chance, I will work with u over and over again. 
A big tnk u to my Wonderful Director, Former general, marketing and the entire board for the opportunity. I appreciate 
I wish us all bizarre blessings in all our endeavours. I love u now and forever. 
#Godwin '' 

 Abubakari Balchisu said " I count myself very fortunate to have been among the few children in my area who received formal education in the late 90’s.I continued into Ghana Senior Secondary School where I obtained my Senior Secondary School Certificate in 2004 and proceeded to do Diploma in Business Studies at The Kumasi Polytechnic and then Higher National Diploma at Tamale Polytechnic and still pushing ahead. The education and experience I had to a very large extent exposed me so much to the unfortunate realities bothering on my part of the region.Meanwhile that desire to see a change in people positively continued to grow tremendously within me slowly.This great passion to put smiles on the faces of people led me into the radio in 2010 starting with the North Star Radio where I served my time as a music presenter among others and as an ambitious lady,I had always loved to exploit more bigger challenges both in the field of work and outside.This brought me to Justice FM where I also serve my time currently as a music presenter and hosting of several programmes among others as part of the job description" .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professor Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg on PORK Biological Therapy

11 Ghanaian Tamale Base Musicians Who Deserve Attention

International Ghanaian Model Victoria Michaels